Leaving Emory

Tools and Resources


Employees leaving Emory will receive an auto-generated separation notice via the U. S. Postal Service. The employee should take this notice to the GA Department of Labor in order to apply for Unemployment Benefits.

If you have questions, contact Human Resources Data Services: 404-727-0227 or 404-727-6066.