Change Your Address

If you move, be sure to update your address on record at Emory. Human Resources often sends important documents about your benefits or taxes to your home address.

Steps to Changing Your Address

You can change your address in one of two ways:

1 - Use Self-Service

It only takes a few minutes to update your address using Self-Service. Here are the steps:

  1. Log in to Self-Service
  2. Select the Personal Information tile
  3. Click on the Personal Details tile
  4. Click on the Local Address Box
  5. Make your address changes and click Save

Log in to Self-Service

2 - Fax a Form

You can also fax a Personal Information Change Form to HR Data Services at 404-727-4008.